Returns and Refunds Policy
Upon arrival, you MUST inspect your freight order for shipping damage to the crates/boxes. If any damage is visible, you must note it on the delivery note in the presence of the driver, before signing the document. Please take photos of the damaged packaging / product and contact us immediately.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We require prior notification of all returns to the e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items returned without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- Returns should be made within 14 days and in the same condition and original packaging in which you received the goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, unless the item is deemed faulty.
- We will refund the price of the goods in full; however, the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable.
- We'll refund your return costs on items sold up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
- you received an incorrect, damaged or defective item.
- If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days of the day you gave written notice of cancellation.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We endeavour to supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage and notify us as soon as possible if there are any problems. We will at our option replace the goods or refund monies paid by you.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and request authorization by explaining reason for exchange.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.