Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Reformer with Tower
Effortless Movement - Infinite Adjustability with Reformer and Tower Functionality
BASI Systems Reformer with Tower is smooth in movement with powerful adjustability in a space saving design. Its innovative Enhanced Pulley System (EPS) gives fine-tuning control of the pulley angle and the expanded gear system allows precision in spring resistance settings. The Tower expands reformer and tower functionality with a myriad of spring setting options for straps, push-through and roll down bars. With the largest carriage cushion and longest track in the industry, it offers unprecedented comfort and range of motion. It comes with four ports to accommodate the revolutionary F2 System upgrade. The BASI Systems Reformer with Tower is an expandable system that seamlessly adapts to your needs.
- NEW! Additional to our standard Reformer with Tower, a new shorter model is also available
- Can be used as a Reformer, Reformer with Tower, Raised Mat
- Aircraft quality aluminium tracks for smooth, quiet carriage ride and push-through bar movement
- Longest, widest carriage in the industry
- Orthopaedic padded cushion extends the full width of the frame
- Unprecedented precision in spring setting options
- Pulleys can be set along the height and width of the tower frame
- Highly adjustable headrest, shoulder rests and foot-bar
- Three gear options for each spring
- Equipped with four ports to accommodate the F2 System
Reformer Frame, Tower, Mat Conversion, Extension Leg Set (short), Foot Platform,
Pulleys (2), Ropes (2), Shoulder Rests (2), Rubber Handles (2), Neoprene Handles (4), Aluminium Handles (2), Safety Strap, Leg Strap, Roll Down Bar, Push-through Bar, Stoppers (4), Foot Strap, Carabiners (2)
Springs for Reformer
Yellow (1), Blue (1), Red (3)
Springs for Tower
Yellow (2), Long Yellow (2), Blue (2), Red (2), Carabiners (14)
Reformer with Tower (Standard)
W: 72 cm, L: 254 cm, H: 194.5 (with extension leg (short))
Weight: 102 kg.
NEW! Reformer with Tower (Small)
W: 72 cm, L: 234 cm, H: 194.5 (with extension leg (short))
WEIGHT (without mat conversion): 98 kg.
Kerbside Delivery within 3 - 5 weeks
Current Lead Time for BASI Systems equipment is 8 - 10 weeks.